We want to hear what voting means to you and who you’re pledging to #HealTheVote for this election season — it might be yourself, a loved one, or the ancestors that came before you.
To raise your voice, spread the word and activate more survivors to get to the polls, take a few minutes to record your own video. It might be shared on this site, on digital media or at virtual #HealTheVote events from now to November!
1. Click ‘start’ and follow the step-by-step instructions
2. Record from a quiet, well-lit location
3. If you’re recording on a phone, hold it horizontally
4. Speak slowly, and re-record as many times as you need to
5. Once your video is complete, click ‘upload’